What is included?
Each Seat Includes:
- (12) total weeks of guided and structured mobile-based content
- (13) 45-minute ZOOM cohort crew discussions run by a Well Works industry coach
- CliftonStrengths 34 Full Assessment ($60 value)
- (1) 1:1 optional coaching hour with Well Works Industry Coach
- Electronic access to program Workbook within missions
- Hard Copy Workbook
- Leader Maintenance Survival Kit
- Well Works hard hat sticker
- Certificate of Completion and Graduation Gift
Includes 5 seats (participants) to an upcoming WWLDP
What type of content is covered?
Click below for a weekly breakdown of the program content
Amy Powell is the current owner and founder of Well Works, which designs, builds, and conducts leadership mindset training for those within the construction industry. With over 19 years of construction experience, the majority of it as a PM for a GC, she noticed the lack of training and information focused on the "boots on the ground" leadership to best lead our diverse construction teams. Tired of looking for the "right tools for the job," she decided to roll up her sleeves, collect her MEd in Adult Education, and build these tools herself to equip fellow industry members with "leadership mindsets" to help in their current or future roles.