What is included?
Each Seat Includes:
- 12-Weeks of self-paced, self-directed content delivered in 110 micro-learning blocks totaling around 14 hours of content and 1 buffer week for a total of 13 weeks.
- (12) 45-minute ZOOM cohort discussions
- Top 5 Clifton StrengthsFinder Assessment ($20 value)
- (2) 1:1 optional professional development coaching hours with Well Works Industry Coach (Amy Powell)
- Hard Copy and electronic access to program Workbook with worksheets, QuickSheets, and Program Specs (outline, information, and expectations)
- Field Notes Journal (fits in safety vest pocket for notes on the go).
- Well Works hard hat sticker
- Certificate of Completion and Graduation Gift (Well Works Hat or Mug)
- One year access from the start date to help with recall, refreshers, or reference.
What type of content is covered?
Click below for a weekly breakdown of the program content
I am a design-build contractor, except now, instead of buildings, I design and build training programs for builders. I started in construction in 2004 and worked mainly as a Commercial Project Management for a GC.
When I was in project management, I recognized the importance of building the resiliency of our project teams to best overcome the challenges we inevitably encounter on our projects. Surprisingly, when I switched my focus to the people, I recognized improvements in the process, the project's success, and the wellbeing of the project team. In 2014 I picked up an additional role of training. I have lived and breathed this, failed, as well as succeeded.
By 2020, I left a job I loved to start a company I am passionate about. Well Works Tagline is: Invest in the people to improve the process and is focused on helping those within our industry thrive through learning, training, and support.